I have really enjoyed your course, and understand women better than ever now. I have two really quick questions:
1) Why are women so fascinated with texting? What does it mean when you leave a message for a woman, and she responds by text only?
2) How many calls should you make to a woman when you get her voicemail, before you give up? Two, or more?
Here is my response:
Nice to hear from you. Here are the answers to your two questions:
1) Texting is a great thing for women. Why? Women love mystery and the thrill of romance. Texting facilitates this. Texting provides them with uncertainty, (When will he text back? What is he thinking? etc.). They can also involve their girlfriends to discuss what his texts mean and how to best respond. This fulfills their need for love and connection as well. Plus, it gives them time to think about what they want to say before they actually text it. I have a lot of women I am friends with. Some of them are glued to their phones texting every spare minute. They might be texting several different people at the same time as well, (including guys, as beautiful women have lots of choices). Talking on the phone or a conference call requires everyone to participate, or people will hang up. However, texting is like a conversation that is ongoing. You could be texting like a freak, and then you get in your car to go somewhere. An hour or so later when you get there, the conversation can continue. You can set your phone down and come back to it later. You get the idea. It’s very mysterious. Women LOVE mystery, so you can see why they love it. That’s why it’s important to take your time to respond to their texts. Let them wait for a while before you respond. You are a busy man with a busy career and life. It will give a woman another reason to wonder where she stands with you. The more she thinks about you, the higher her interest level will go. When you are too available or respond right away, the mystery and challenge evaporates, and just like a cat that gets bored, she will find something else to fulfill that need. That’s why it’s important to let her run away. She’ll be back. You’ve got to out wait and outwit women.
2) As I say in my book, leave a message and wait a week before trying to reach her again. If she blows you off a second time after leaving a message, then flush and delete her number. If she likes you or becomes available, (becomes single or gets rid of the other guys in her life), down the road, she will get in touch with you. Always look at what a woman does. The more women you date that have a high interest in you to start with, the less energy you will put into women with low or no interest in you. Your standards will rise, and you simply won’t give the time of day to a woman who does not exhibit signs of high interest.
If you have a question you would like me to consider answering in a future Video Coaching Newsletter, you can send it (3-4 paragraphs/500 words max) to this email address: Questions@UnderstandingRelationships.com
If you feel I have added value to your life, you can show your appreciation by doing one of the following three things:
1) Make a donation to my work by clicking here to donate via PayPal anytime you feel I have added significant value to your life. You tip your favorite bartender, right? How about a buck… $2… $3… $5… $10… $20… what ever YOU feel its worth, every time you feel I have given you a good tip, new knowledge or helpful insight. Please feel free to donate any amount you think is equal to the value you received from my eBook & Home Study Course (audio lessons), articles, videos, emails, newsletters, etc.
2) Referring your friends and family to this website so they can start learning and improving their dating and relationship life, happiness, balance and overall success in every area of their lives too!
3) Purchase a phone/Skype coaching session or email coaching for yourself or a friend by clicking here. Download the Amazon.com Kindle version of my book to your Kindle, Smartphone, Mac or PC for only $9.99 by clicking here. That way, you’ll always have it with you to reference when you need it most. Thank you for reading this message!
From my heart to yours,
Author, Speaker, Peak Performance Coach, Entrepreneur