How the recent decision of the British People to leave the European Union, or Brexit, is similar in importance to the 4th of July for Americans — to reject rule by a small elite in favor of The People governing themselves.
In this video coaching newsletter, I discuss an email from a British viewer who asks my opinion on the Brexit decision by the British People to leave the European Union. He shares how there are a lot of nervous people in the United Kingdom, and how he is one of them, after they collectively voted to leave. He wonders if the British People have screwed themselves, or if they have regained their freedom and right to self-determination as a nation. I discuss how important and essential this issue is to the freedom of all of us as individuals, and our God-given right of liberty, self-determination, self-reliance and to live our lives in our own way, unmolested by tyrants, busybodies and control freaks in government.
I also discuss, as in my previous articles “What Is Money Really?” and “How The Economy Really Works,” how understanding money and the economy can give The British People peace of mind the sky won’t fall, now that they have voted to leave the European Union. My comments are in (bold parenthesis like this below) in the body of his email.
Dear Coach Corey,
I know I write to you a lot, but on the British vote to leave the EU, I would really like to hear your opinion. There are a lot of nervous people here, both British and Europeans, about the future, including myself, who voted to leave. (You are a patriot. Good job.) Have we screwed ourselves or regained what we lost? (I would say, you’ve regained part of what you lost.) It’s kind of ironic… we fought a massive war against oppression and persecution against Germany, only to find they got to us through politics in the end. I would love to see a video on this. (Germany’s economy is doing great, however Greece is essentially becoming a third world country. As I’ve discussed in previous articles and videos such as “How The Economy Really Works” and “What Is Money Really?” the big problem the Greek people have is they no longer have a central bank, so they are at the mercy of the policies of the European Central Bank. When an economy isn’t doing well, it always boils down to a money circulation problem, which is what has happened in Greece. The good news is, the people of the UK never gave up the British pound. They’ve always had their own central bank and currency. That was one of the smartest things they ever did, because the definition of having a free state is having its own currency.)Thanks,
Some key points I discuss in the video:
• 70% of all new laws in Great Britain are made outside of the UK. Nobody likes to be told what to do by people who don’t live in their community, don’t speak the same language, or have the same culture, goals or values. If you look at what the European Union represents, it’s a world government project. However, there is a concerted effort by politicians and the business elite to ignore and disregard the will of the people. Just because the British people have voted doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. There are very powerful people with a lot of money behind them who are just trying to sweep the Brexit vote under the rug, ignore it and change the subject. That’s how all tyrants think. They think they’re smarter and better than you and I and should be telling all of us how to live our lives.
• “The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates.” ~ Tacitus
• “The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” ~ Plato
• “You can only be free if I am free.” ~ Clarence Darrow
• “What is permissible is not always honorable.” ~ Cicero
• “One of the penalties for not being involved in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
• “Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
• “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
• “Man exists for his own sake and not to add a laborer to the state.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
• 29.59-minute recording limit of digital cameras due to avoiding a 5-12% EU tariff on video cameras. This is just one of the silly things incompetent bureaucrats impose on those they govern with unintended consequences. Click here for more information on why digital cameras have a video recording limit.
• The British have always kept their own currency, The Pound, and their Central Bank, unlike Greece and most of the other European Union members. As long as their money supply and money in circulation remains stable, they will be fine economically.
• The EU is the tyrannical brainchild of busybody control freak trust fund babies: “Some even believe we are a part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it.” ~ David Rockefeller from his book, David Rockefeller: Memoirs.
• “I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society — from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
• “Abolition of the pound in favour of the euro would constitute a major loss of Britain’s power to govern herself [her sovereignty] and thus an unacceptable blow to democracy. The alleged economic benefits of the euro are either non-existent, or trivial, or can be achieved by other means. The economic disadvantages are substantially greater for Britain even than for the other European countries. Britain should not contemplate giving up the pound… (A unified) Europe is the result of plans. It is, in fact, a classic utopian project, a monument to the vanity of intellectuals, a program whose inevitable destiny is failure: only the scale of the final damage done is in doubt.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
• “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. ” ~ Samuel Adams, 1776
• “Liberty consists in the division of power. Absolutism, in concentration of power.” ~ Lord Acton
• “Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” ~ Lord Acton
• “The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite.” ~ Source Unknown
EXCERPT FROM THE US DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE:
“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” ~ The Declaration of Independence of The United States Of America, July 4, 1776.
Live free or die my fellow patriots,
“Freedom is the destiny and birthright of all of mankind. Unfortunately, the world is full of people who think they have the right and privilege to tell the rest of us how to live, what to eat, what kinds of relationships we should have, how, where and what we should do for a living, how much of our own money we get to keep and what we can and can’t do with our time. The God-given freedom of the individual must be defended and protected for all of humanity from control freaks, tyrants and busybodies who can only validate their own existence by their ability to control and decide the fates of others. Like it or not, your ability to remain free and self-reliant is your duty and responsibility to defend and protect from those who would take it from you by force of arms or force of law.” ~ Coach Corey Wayne
Click Anywhere on Today's Instagram Image Below & You'll Be Taken To My Instagram Page. When you get to my Instagram page, click the "Follow" Button so you can follow me on Instagram. I upload several new Instagram photos per week.